creators

Posted about 1 month ago by ScarletSay

Post a topic
Un Solved
S
ScarletSay

Hello everyone, I would like to know how I can merge several derivable products into a single garment.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
LestatDeLioncourt LestatDeLioncourt

LestatDeLioncourt posted 27 days ago

You may change all products to "Bundlable". It won't change anything else.
IDK if that answered your question.

0 Votes

S

ScarletSay posted 29 days ago

thanks, If I understand that, what I would like to know is if when grouping those products as a budlability, I have to have the products separated in my store, or could I hide the products separated and leave the budlability?

0 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt posted about 1 month ago

See here... Example of Not Bundable

0 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt posted about 1 month ago

Hi @ScarletSay. At this time we cannot make multiple products of separate mesh into one. However, we can combine separate products into one "Outfit". Using the old Classic Client we can make a clothing outfit and sell them as a combined product.

Make a clothing Outfit; as normal, in the Classic Client. Open the Outfit in "Dress Up" (Click on the i for information) and click Sell this Outfit. *If* all products within the Outfit are marked as " Bundlable " by the creators of each product, you may sell it in your catalog.

If it says this outfit cannot be sold, one of the Creators has not set their product to bundleable. You can check each "combined" outfit product in their catalog pages to see which one is not  "Bundlable".

I hope this helps...

1 Votes

Login to post a comment