Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Saturi” on August 12, 2024.

[Archived]

We are excited to announce that IMVU will be transitioning to a new customer service platform by September 15. This change reflects our commitment to enhancing customer experience and streamlining our support processes.

As part of this transition, the Community Center and Creator Connection forums, which currently serve as the home for Help Articles and Discussions, will also be replaced. We are actively working on solutions to migrate existing content to the new platform. However, we strongly recommend saving any important information from the current forums to ensure you don't lose anything valuable during the transition.

This switch offers several benefits:

• Improved Usability: You should see a more intuitive interface, making it easier for you to submit tickets and access chat support.  We will also be adding the ability to submit tickets when you are not logged in.
  • Enhanced Support: We will be able to respond to customer support tickets more effectively, providing faster and more personalized assistance to our users.
  • Self-Service Options: We will have options beyond our knowledge base that will allow you to find answers to your questions anytime, even after our normal support hours, without waiting for a support agent.

We are confident this transition will bring significant benefits to all of you as well as to our community and support teams, leading to smoother operations and enhanced service. Thank you for your continued support as we embark on this exciting change!

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on August 15, 2024.

[Archived]

I would love to see the feature that allows us to edit our recent message before someone else posts. -

So many times I see a misspelled word or two. Etc.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on August 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Can we have a sneak preview?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Saturi” on August 14, 2024.

[Archived]

No worries, @Polystyrene​. :D

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on August 13, 2024.

[Archived]

Ug, reread and see you have addressed that haha. I will blame it on posting before I'd had my morning cup of tea.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on August 13, 2024.

[Archived]

There's a lot of useful information in Creator Connection, will any of it be saved?

0 Votes