Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Saturi” on July 23, 2024.

[Archived]

In an upcoming release for IMVU Web, Desktop and Mobile, we will be adding a new ‘Pets’ category in the shop, which will include subcategories to help users find their virtual companions more easily. To maintain consistency across platforms, we will soon be cleaning up and organizing the ‘Pet’ subcategories in IMVU Classic as well.

The new and improved pet categories will be as follows:

• Pets
    • All Pets
    • Birds
    • Cats
    • Dogs
    • Fantasy
    • Pet People
    • Robots
    • Insects
    • Monsters
    • Mammals
    • Dolls
    • Reptiles
    • Rodents
    • Aquatic
    • Plants

We will be moving all existing pet products to these subcategories, and you will be free to move them to a different subcategory as you deem appropriate. These changes are intended to streamline the shopping experience and provide a cohesive environment across all IMVU platforms. You can expect more category and subcategory organization in the months ahead.

We appreciate your cooperation and support as we implement these improvements. Stay tuned for more updates, and thank you for your continued creativity and contributions to the IMVU community.

0 Votes

42 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Luairis” on July 31, 2024.

[Archived]

I love this game, looking forward to more news

0 Votes

C

Posted by “KryptiqKitty” on July 28, 2024.

[Archived]

Expand mesg to read the rest of this post ^^^

0 Votes

C

Posted by “KryptiqKitty” on July 28, 2024.

[Archived]

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on July 27, 2024.

[Archived]

Hi @Saturi​ What Pet Category will we place "Non-Living" Pets?

Ex: https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=32929357

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Mariebrat” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

This is off topic but I think IMVU need to look for the best pictures from there feed and stop with submit Pictures ! Make two categories Pictures that are nature with no editing ! Then the Edited Pictures ! So everyone can be discovered under discovery !

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I think IMVU needs to put all Pets , Pants , Shirts, ect under just that and not under the name that the creators have named there products ! This would make it easer to find all the creators under simple hunt !

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I dont agree with blocking there rooms because they will block you just so you cant use there rooms ! I mean even if you dont know them ! stop with taking away accounts i have seen this done on other sites ! Its just wrong and can be very unfair to people .

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RaGoddi” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Well maybe vu needs to take a few lessons from instagram because that platform does it by ip addresses and will suggest other accounts to block. Yet, even if you called vu about harassment. How can you prove it’s who you think it is? It’s like your word against theirs. But if vu can track their ip like they track creators who create accounts to purchase their own products. Im pretty sure they can figure something out. IMVU use to have 24/7 support, definitely for their vip members but now and days VIP means a token to create and to host parties. Which to me the host thing is a bit annoying being a 3D client user (pc) only.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ReActiWait” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Accessories is a nightmare on mobile, everything with the same mannequin icon.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ReActiWait” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

I have 4 "pets", so that category isn't the issue.

I absolutely agree that accessories is way too big and random.

There's everything: posepacks, hats - crowns, hair flowers etc., gloves, jewellry - earrings, necklaces, armbands etc., glasses, makeup, lipstick, lashes, nails, bodymodificarion - sizers), addons - layerable clothing, lights - including neck fixes, DJ effects, handheld items - bags, flags, booksetc., portable filters, backgrounds - cutouts + it has all the other pets (that should be in pets), that IMVU has gifted.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “12Gage” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

This is definitely needed!! I hope u do accessories next! Could u make a separate one for Beauty?! With subcategories like Jewelry, Nails and Make-Up with a sub category Lips, Eyes, Face - leave the Body stuff under Skin, but have a subcategory for Tattoos. Also separate the Dresses and Full outfits from Tops - I’m sure some of that is On Ur list. Thank you for working on this! It will be SOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ABHl” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

this is nice update also I feel IMVU should work on room loading lagg specially on mobile platform because it's very slow and most of the time room doesn't load fully

0 Votes

C

Posted by “XDJCATALEYHAX” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Glad they are organizing the game better more pets and more varieties ​

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ICEEYICE” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

I think its awesome how yall taking the time to do different things love imvu

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BabyAwesome” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Please don't mix furniture pets with wearable pets! Wearables need to somehow be in clothing while the furniture needs to obviously stay in furniture. Thanks!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “mouseieee” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

trigger dj music's needs it own its hard to find it when it goes in accessories or sometimes somewhere else i never find all my music

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Maicol” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

It wouldn't be possible by IP, since nowadays almost everyone has a dynamic IP, and they change constantly, it would be a headache for IMVU to track this and along the way people who have nothing to do with your issue would get banned. What I think there should be is support at IMVU, directly without having to go to a website or a separate site, but rather, at IMVU itself, a LIVE CHAT with 24/7 support.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Dj520506” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

The most important thing I feel like y'all should fix the audio when we do events cuz every time we do events it always be echoing or nesting no we can't give nobody or for a tip the ruin anything it always be problems That's the most important thing

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4YO” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Such a wonderful idea!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “XXDMKPXX” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

I need someone to tell me why I can't open my rooms on my PC

With imvu classic

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Cooper02” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Dogs ,Brinds. I good.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Cooper02” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Petty

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Artemis133456” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

bem que podia ter categorias pra organizar os fits e itens no inventário também

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LizzieBorden” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

Ooooooooooooo, this is a really important addition...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ChampagnePoppin” on July 26, 2024.

[Archived]

True I often am lost looking for cut outs and backgrounds they should not be in accessories I totally agree with this comment above I hope IMVU doesn't stop at just organizing pets but also accessories and cut outs and backgrounds too thanks ❤️

0 Votes