[Archived - MaxSMoke777] The Invisible Item

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MaxSMoke777” on July 17, 2024.

[Archived]

I've been talking to, what I think, is a bot about this in your help section, and just getting nowhere. I have an item that won't load at all. While this isn't a Studio item, hopefully it won't be too out of bounds to ask here for some help. The item won't load. It's derived versions won't load. You click, nothing happens. No error messages, just no item. Here's the one:

https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=2131659

It's my Fembot, it's been around for ages. There's 80 derived versions of it. So, including the original, that's 81 versions that don't currently work. I'm guessing more then a few people have complained about this, but since the helper bot doesn't know what they mean, I bet they all just gave up.

It's obviously a little server bug. It thinks the item loaded, it did not, nothing happens. Think you could take a peek at it?

I'd wager it's not the only item on IMVU that is currently invisible. It's like ants, you see one, there's probably hundreds nearby. Who knows how many hundreds, if not thousands, of older items are currently inaccessible.

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on July 17, 2024.

[Archived]

Hey @MaxSMoke777​ , Yep there is something weird going on with this product. I have written up a bug ticket on it.

0 Votes