Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “QBL” on May 27, 2024.

[Archived]

Why is my Studio room lighting up my products like a dang Christmas Tree,,,,,,,,,, The Fresnel Reflection is on 2 and this happens with every single item I load and in both my main and my alt account. zxzxzxzxz

0 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “QBL” on May 29, 2024.

[Archived]

@Drosselmeyer​  Ty So much for your quick action on this. Team work makes the dream work..

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on May 28, 2024.

[Archived]

Hey All, I just figured out what I think the issue is. Thanks @xAidenSteelx​ for the video! That was the clue I needed. There is a setting in rooms called 'Local Ambient' which is on by default and at the time these rooms were first published this feature was not available, so after recently adding additional furniture nodes to the light and dark Studio preview rooms I neglected to notice Local Ambient was on. The preview rooms should be fixed now.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “QBL” on May 27, 2024.

[Archived]

You can see below that the room I have circled works better. It still doesn't depict a accurate look of the amount of shine you are using but at least you can see the product enough to dev it. Inventory> Rooms> And you will see this room pop up on the top to use. This will have to work until IMVU figures out what's going on.Untitled-1qeefads

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xAidenSteelx” on May 27, 2024.

[Archived]

in the let's shop together room it's less by the way....

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xAidenSteelx” on May 27, 2024.

[Archived]

Same issue looks like some kind of light switch what is turned on and off made a small video of it

https://gyazo.com/9099b30f621ca3e42a9fd0f22ed3c11f

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Bilzy” on May 27, 2024.

[Archived]

Untitled

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Bilzy” on May 27, 2024.

[Archived]

me too, and i dont know why. please someone help us :)

0 Votes