[Archived - Lovestory] Why is this still happening?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Lovestory” on May 02, 2024.

[Archived]

Screenshot_2 

I get this window all the time, it's every day multiple times a day and I have stopped using studio full time and have reverted to using classic for most of my creating again because of this, it disrupts my workflow and makes everything 3 times longer and more tedious.

I have to re-load a project sometimes 4 or more times before it will even load my avatar because it pops up as soon as I open something, sometimes I just change my outfit and it pops up, forcing me to close the project and re-open... it's really aggravating.

I have done all the recent updates, and one of them said it addressed this but it still happens just as often as before. I don't know how to fix it.

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on May 09, 2024.

[Archived]

Hi @Lovestory​, We are looking into a fix for this issue.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Lovestory” on May 07, 2024.

[Archived]

Same... I only pop in studio to apply effects when needed, I can't actually create in it anymore because of this, it makes everything so much harder and slower.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Nums” on May 07, 2024.

[Archived]

I basically can't even create it happens so often. I need to report it some too. It's gotten much worse lately.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Lovestory” on May 03, 2024.

[Archived]

Will do!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Saturi” on May 03, 2024.

[Archived]

Hello, @Lovestory​!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please report the issue in IMVU Studio so our engineers can investigate? Thanks!

How to report an issue while using IMVU Studio

https://create.imvu.com/articles/studio/reporting-an-issue-with-imvu-studio/

0 Votes