Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Insoo” on February 04, 2024.

[Archived]

Hello, I'm currently working on creating pants and have encountered an issue. It seems that pants would need to replace three body parts: [5] abdomen and hips, [6] left leg, and [7] right leg. However, in Studio, it appears that each mesh can only be assigned one ID. Is there a way to assign multiple mesh IDs to one mesh? Thank you for your assistance.

스크린샷 2024-02-04 오후 11.16.16

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on February 06, 2024.

[Archived]

Yay!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Insoo” on February 06, 2024.

[Archived]

Hello @Drosselmeyer​, thanks for your help! I successfully managed to override multiple body parts using this method :)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on February 05, 2024.

[Archived]

@Insoo​, You need to override the additional body parts at the product level. This is done in the Info panel under 'Body Parts'

body-parts-override

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Insoo” on February 05, 2024.

[Archived]

I've designated Mesh ID [5] for the mesh, but I can't seem to hide the remaining parts—the left leg [6] and right leg [7]—in Mesh options. The "Change body part" section only allows me to select one Mesh ID at a time. Do you have any other suggestions for a solution? Thank you.

스크린샷 2024-02-05 오후 1.01.14

0 Votes

C

Posted by “jazzKat” on February 04, 2024.

[Archived]

Meshes can only have one Mesh ID so during import you'll basically need to assigned the 'main' body part being replaced. Once the project is in Studio you can then hide the other parts being 'replaced' if needed (in Mesh options iirc).

0 Votes