[Archived - MaxSMoke777]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MaxSMoke777” on December 06, 2023.

[Archived]

I really don't want to post a ton, but I just updated Studio and now I can't load any exist items. I think the new release is broken. Speaking of which, can I get a link to the last version to reinstall it?

0 Votes

18 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 07, 2023.

[Archived]

Go to ...

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\IMVU Studio Projects\

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I was able to open my "un-openable" projects by right-clicking the individual project folder and un-checking the Read-Only on the folder. Clearing the read-only on each folder now allows me to open my hopelessly lost projects :)

Maybe this will work for others as a work-around?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on December 07, 2023.

[Archived]

Got it. I just sent a reply to new email. Thanks!

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Your message couldn't be delivered because the recipient's email server (outside Office 365) suspected that your message was spam.

For Email Admins

When Office 365 tried to send the message to the next email server outside of Office 365 the external email server returned the error below. This indicates the recipient's email server (or their email filtering service) suspected the sender's message is spam.

While the sender may be able to alter the message contents to fix this, it's likely that only the recipient's email admin can fix this problem. Unfortunately, Office 365 support is unlikely to be able to help fix these kinds of externally reported errors.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Plz let me know if you got the email. I have a new email account for contact. Thee old one is expiring :/

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

It is the project folder for Studio. If you are on Windows it will be something like this: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\IMVU Studio Projects\<cid>\derived11893. In this example we would need the folder 'derived11893' zipped and sent to us. Thanks!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MaxSMoke777” on December 07, 2023.

[Archived]

Where is the project folder? Is that the project folder for Studio or my own files?

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​, Thanks! This will hopefully shed some light!

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Hey @Drosselmeyer​ I have had an issue with opening projects, off and on for the past few days. I finally got two recently derived projects submitted last night. I have not tried to re-edit them.

I have two older projects that I have not been able to open for at least a few days (8 to 10). I have had these projects saved for some weeks.

I have zipped the two project folders complete and will email these shortly. I am not sure if you "plop" these into your work folder if they will allow you to opep (owner rights) but maybe you can see the issue?

Check email plz....

Thanks for the help.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Would you be willing to zip up the project folder for one of the drafts that won't open and email it to studio@imvu.com?

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I have been messing around and now I can get some published items to load, but not others. Also one of the 5 drafts I tried to open wouldn't open. It seems to be intermittent.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I installed 1.26.23 and now I can open drafts, but I can't seem to open published items.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Thanks, that was very helpful.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

All of them. I can't open anything. Like I said in another comment, I think you've pushed the wrong build.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@MaxSMoke777​ and @LestatDeLioncourt​, We are investigating this and have a question: Is this happening just with drafts or any PID you attempt to open for edit? Does it happen with a new product derive?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on December 06, 2023.

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​ and @MaxSMoke777​, I have sent you both emails requesting projects that are having the issue. We are trying to reproduce the issue in house.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Saturi” on December 06, 2023.

[Archived]

We are looking into this issue. Thanks for reporting, @MaxSMoke777​ and @LestatDeLioncourt​!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 06, 2023.

[Archived]

Hey Max, you can download the current Studio version here: https://create.imvu.com/imvu-studio-download/#downloads

I am having the same issues. I have uninstalled and cleaned up leftovers then reinstalled all these versions and they are doing

the same thing.

I guess the IMVU, wonky servers are to blame. I have had this issue of intermittently, not being able to load previous projects

for several days.

Not working tonight... All doing the same, loading, loading, loading :/

Studio 2023-12-05 214422

0 Votes