[Archived - MaxSMoke777]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MaxSMoke777” on November 30, 2023.

[Archived]

Studio's thumbnail generator only shows 1 scaler, no matter how many you have used. For instance, I scaled two limbs and only one was enlarged, making the thumbnail SUPER lopsided.

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Loquev” on December 02, 2023.

[Archived]

Also look at my catalog through IMVU NEXT. I have other handbags that share the same problem with the viewing

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Loquev” on December 02, 2023.

[Archived]

https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=65360552

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MightySe7en” on December 02, 2023.

[Archived]

@MaxSMoke777​ It seems because of how the images are set up, the proper body parts aren't being overridden. I have a solution for now, and we will spend some time trying to find a permanent solution. For now change the scaler indices of

lfClavicle to 2628

rtClavicle to 5434

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MaxSMoke777” on December 02, 2023.

[Archived]

Here you can see where one arm is scaled in the thumb nail, but the other isn't...

ScalerExample1This is the PID "65795463". In the game, the scaling works great, no lopsided arms.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MightySe7en” on November 30, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @Loquev​, I have spotted the issue and will change it momentarily. It was a bug, not an intentional change

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on November 30, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @Loquev​, That is no good. Do you have the PID of the product in the image? @MightySe7en​ can you look into this?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on November 30, 2023.

[Archived]

@MaxSMoke777​, I just tried adding two scalers to a bottom product and it shows both scalers. Can you provide a PID or more information on what product you derived from and what bones you added scalers to?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Loquev” on November 30, 2023.

[Archived]

I'm sorry if this a joke? What are those hand poses for handbags? It was fine before this god AWFUL update. This stuff is hurting my sales. I'm so over Imvu Studio and I'm so frustrated with this awful website. My patience is running low at this point and I'm gonna leave IMVU for good. FIX THIS. I'm an old creator and I had problem adjusting to everything but I had patience. But what is this? The old poses where fine as they were on the mannequins. Why did you change them? Look how awful they look on right handbags.

0 Votes