Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Marilena” on May 18, 2023.

[Archived]

When will this feature be implemented? Many users would sell outfit but at the moment it's possible only on imvu classic that also stopped working on Macs. Thank you.

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on June 17, 2023.

[Archived]

@Roy​ Yes, but just with derivable meshes that are locked after anyone derives them, they're not truly locked permanently. Can always contact customer service for unlocking, so I'd love it if they did the same with Bundable items.

I could understand if they didn't mean to make it bundable because they left that on by mistake, which is why I'd love it if imvu made their default setting to not bundable, that way creators have to do it on purpose.

Imvu already made it where if creators didn't continue their Vip subscriptions, that their products can still be sold, so bundles can really help those struggling too. I don't know if the situation is still the same.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Marilena” on June 03, 2023.

[Archived]

You are forcing to pay vip but can you sincerely explain WHY? Let us understand.

Oh what about second life? Does it have the same policy? Do they need to be vip to become a content creator?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Marilena” on May 28, 2023.

[Archived]

@RigsK​ will you remove the 30% of tax with vip? You already have to money to cover those money, aren’t you?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Marilena” on May 20, 2023.

[Archived]

but they still have the link "Sell this outfit" if they keep it then they should implement it

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Roy” on May 19, 2023.

[Archived]

I really dislike that some creators do intentionally break products. I would hate products being locked due to a few bad apples though. it would make it impossible for creators to really fix things easily when they find an issue.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on May 19, 2023.

[Archived]

I'm wondering if the reason why they didn't bring this feature over from Classic is because it has so many problems that basically ruins the feature.

The original bundle is great because we can edit it by adding and removing items at any time, unlike Outfits and Decorated Rooms. We cannot try on original bundles properly and it has issues showing in shop. Another issue is using other creators products in our bundles is is risky because those creators still control their products and have been changing them in ways that break our bundles and make them unsellable, and imvu can't give us refunds for it. I imagine the only way they can fix this is to remove creators rights by blocking future edits, which I don't think they're willing to do.

Since things have been the same for so long, I feel like they gave up on this feature, which does make me sad because I'm so tired of collecting these 70 piece matching sets 1 item at a time. Some are as low as 10, but still, I'm tired. I love buying premade outfits because at least the base is ready for me to work on.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Marilena” on May 18, 2023.

[Archived]

Thanks for the answer

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Roy” on May 18, 2023.

[Archived]

They could still make bundles from the web for now- I know it does not fix it but helps maybe.

https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=15956

0 Votes