[Archived - bibirasta] Incompatibility between IMVU Studio and IMVU Creator with morphers

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “bibirasta” on May 20, 2023.

[Archived]

Hello everyone,

I have found incompatibilities with morphers between Studio and Creator Mode, I have created a mesh with morph animations in IMVU Create, and it works perfectly, but when I open it to edit things like transparency priority and texture names in IMVU Studio, it adds a "0" in Blend Weight , I know it says that it has to have a value from 0 to 99, but this box, if it is not completely empty as it can be left in IMVU Create, the morph animations stop working as expected, so if I save the mesh changes, and I upload it again with IMVU Studio, I have to open it again in IMVU Create, and put the Blend Weight box back to "empty" so that the morphers work again as expected, my product has a total of 47 morpher animations, so you can imagine the work and frustration this incompatibility causes me.

I have to point out that when I open the product in IMVU Studio, I also see it working correctly, when it stops working it's in IMVU Classic, after having been resubmitted from IMVU Studio.

Regards!!!

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “bibirasta” on May 22, 2023.

[Archived]

Hey!

0 Votes