[Archived - FashionHause] Why when i snap a hires in studio does it show my avi in the lower right corner and only part of it? How do i fix this?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “FashionHause” on December 14, 2022.

[Archived]

</p>

<script type= const attachment_error_image = (attachment) => { const parentElement = attachment.parentElement; const defaultIcon = `${attachment.dataset.extension}`; parentElement.innerHTML = defaultIcon; };

0 Votes

20 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “brrrrrrrrrrrr” on January 26, 2023.

[Archived]

Had same issue but the pic was of a tiny area on the top left. Fixed now.

@FashionHause​ uninstall and re-install Studio.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on January 24, 2023.

[Archived]

We have a fix for Studio coming in our next release.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 18, 2023.

[Archived]

I do not have this issue. I am not using anything but default settings in Windows Display Settings and the Display Personalized Settings. Although the NVIDIA Control Panel is installed, all is set to default settings.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FashionHause” on January 18, 2023.

[Archived]

@TauntaunTonic​  I am using a single screen laptop

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on January 17, 2023.

[Archived]

For folks that are having this issue, would you be running multiple monitors? Just trying to narrow things down. It's definitely only happening with Windows users, although we haven't been able to reproduce it yet in-house on our Windows machines.

I'm curious if playing with the Windows HDPI settings may cause conflict with our HDPI settings.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FashionHause” on January 17, 2023.

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​  Here is what i got image

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 17, 2023.

[Archived]

People who are having this issue (Windows). It may be helpful for engineers to have more information.

On the Search Bar, type in this... DxDiag and then run that program. It will tell you some things about your computer But, on the "Tab" called "Display" you will see information about your Graphics Processor. This Tab of information my be helpful if you would like to post a snapshot.

Mine looks like this... (I do not have this issue)DxDiag-DisplayTab

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Sadly this did not work either :(

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Sadly this is what i get when i tried this setting. the avi is centered on my screen and this is the image i get when taking a hiresnobg Sample

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​  I am just using an asus gaming laptop, i am no techy lol. All i know is how to create and design. I do not use 4K or Mac for anything. I wish i had 4K. it is just so odd that it comes out in the lower right corner, i have to pan way out and lift my avi to get a decent pic but details are just not there. and like it was mentioned by DiamondBones I do a lot of editing and drawing to make my pics look as good as they do. I don't like doing that, i want my customers to see what they are getting not a painting. If that makes any sense? I am all about my customers happiness and when they click on my pages i want them to visualize that piece of clothing or those shoes on them and then see it on them just like the photo. I do not like "editing" a garment or shoes. I want my art in Studio to shine on it's own. Maybe i have become too much of a perfectionist lol

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on January 16, 2023.

[Archived]

@xinfo​ not there yet, at least it's not black anymore haha

imageok i think i'm going to take a break lol

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@xinfo​ omg, they still include Windows XP and 95! I miss those versions </3

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@FashionHause​  I find it much too difficult to take a small enough photo to fit into the classic 100 x 80 pixel sized icon. I always had to edit and hand paint to help adjust it, even when I was using hiressnaps. I found the less details in my picture, the more clear it turned out, because there are just not enough pixels to spare for details. Raising precision levels in my Gimp image editing program helps but not enough. Less details the better, it's sort of like painting imvu badges, where the space is small so the less details you put, the more the features will stand out clearly.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xinfo” on January 12, 2023.

[Archived]

So, I have this exact problem with both IMVU Client Desktop and Studio. the only way to fix this is to right-click the desktop icon on your pc Click Properties >> Click on Compatibility and play with the settings on HDPI settings.

These are my settings:

https://i.gyazo.com/f47ece5240a2d2d8caaf5d19daadbd6b.png

Good Luck!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xinfo” on January 12, 2023.

[Archived]

So, I have this exact problem with both IMVU Client Desktop and Studio. the only way to fix this is to right-click the desktop icon on your pc Click Properties >> Click on Compatibility and play with the settings on HDPI settings.

https://i.gyazo.com/f47ece5240a2d2d8caaf5d19daadbd6b.png

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on January 07, 2023.

[Archived]

Have you tried taking a snapshot using a different quality level in your preferences? Try using Balanced (1.0) or Best Quality (2.0) setting and see if that helps.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 27, 2022.

[Archived]

I understand. Just out of curiosity and more info....

Are you using a 4K Display Monitor and or are you on Macintosh?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FashionHause” on December 26, 2022.

[Archived]

That is what i ended up doing but the problem is, it makes my icons and edit look so grainy and pixelated. This is really frustrating, been dealing with it for months now, How am i supposed to promote my shop and IMVU with grainy pics? I sure hope this is resolved soon

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 15, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @FashionHause​ IMVU is aware of the issue and working on it without a definite solution date. A temporary workaround may be to back the Camera away and out to take a snapshot. Crop it with your graphic editor.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FashionHause” on December 14, 2022.

[Archived]

Keep in mind i have the Avi positioned centerimage

0 Votes