[Archived - Arkadiana] Why I cannot derive some derivable products with Imvu studio? Creators who made those derivable products are not disabled or banned.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Arkadiana” on November 10, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 19, 2022.

[Archived]

I verified this issue/ I do not see the Creator Account in anything but a "good-light". I can derive it in the Create Mode but not the Studio.

The workaround for this item (and maybe items like this one) is to Derive in Create Mode, Save the .CHKN File and then import into Studio with the New From CHKN under "File".

Maybe this example will help Engineers with the issue. Other PIDs with the same issue would be helpful in someone wants to provide any.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on November 16, 2022.

[Archived]

I also noticed that if a creator has been banned, you can't wear their products on Feed anymore, even if their products don't violate any rules.

I find this along with not being able to derive from expired vip devs to be an interesting way to protect the catalogue. I think I'm okay with it though, but if we can't derive from them, then I don't think it's fair to buy from them either.

I'm hoping that imvu is working on going towards stopping new sales on products that have been derived from disabled/banned creators within the derive tree, and allow us to edit/replace items in our shop Looks/Outfits.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on November 16, 2022.

[Archived]

imagehttps://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=57955067

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on November 11, 2022.

[Archived]

@Arkadiana​ Aa Lestat mentioned if you could provide PIDs for the products that you cannot derive from we can take a look. Thanks

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xAidenSteelx” on November 11, 2022.

[Archived]

@Arkadiana​ also creators who don't have a shop anymore you can't derive from in studio i noticed....

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @Arkadiana​ Do you have a sample Product Link or PID to test? Give one that gives you the issue.

Just as a test, if you can derive them in the old Classic Create Mode, you should be able to derive them in the IMVU Studio.

Link, plz?

0 Votes