[Archived - TauntaunTonic] youtu.be

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on November 09, 2022.

[Archived]

Thought I'd give everyone a sneak peek on an upcoming feature long overdue...

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Johan26” on November 18, 2022.

[Archived]

I already like the current layout but why not

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on November 16, 2022.

[Archived]

@DiamondBones​ .. I'm taking about particles like in the product shown by Taunt, there is often NO icon of the products effects, clients are incapable of rendering them they may as well just be blank squares. Put a particle in the hand.. client takes a picture of the feet, it's extremely limited what they can show. New clients discourage old catalogue viewing and old clients are incapable of rendering new effects like particles, because of that if you make an classic icon, the intended market (new client users) don't see it only classic users do, but classic users can't see the effect in game so any sales from the classic icon just results in refunds. Catalogue has become stereotyped to what products new clients can render icons for.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on November 16, 2022.

[Archived]

@4u​ I was quite upset about the icons at first until I got use to them. Now I prefer them, to be honest. They make things more equal and put more of the focus on the product itself, no brands, vibes, or any other cleverness to give the same items an advantage over others that are the same quality.

My only complaint is that this has created a lot of work for old creators who now have to go back and redo all their catalogue icons because the automatic icon default photos didn't snap the images at the right angles. But to be fair, maybe items that are over 5 years old need their creators to revisit them anyways. I know it takes extra time and work, but it's not exactly a good thing for us to just make a product and then forget about it, while there are people out there still able to purchase them. Most devs don't even answer inbox msgs or deal with complaints, so if this helps make devs pay more attention to their content, then I could live with it.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on November 16, 2022.

[Archived]

I approve!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on November 14, 2022.

[Archived]

@TauntaunTonic​ . Now click save on that same product and show us your catalogue icon choices, because no matter how funky we can make them in studio or improve workflow for left or right handed developers it matters zippydodoos if we can't get a salable icon showing the feature to PAYING customers. And yeah I know, and yeah meow..

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 10, 2022.

[Archived]

LoL, Me too... until I read the title, then I knew. Watched it again and then these old Vampire eyes enlightened me :P

0 Votes

C

Posted by “jazzKat” on November 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Oohhh lol... was so focused on the particles ("though animated particles were already possible") missed the panels being moved!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Heck Yeah!!! Thinking about ... "Long Over Due" ... As if you hadn't been busy putting out fires! Rofl

Very Nice addition!

NOW! :o) If you want to put a Bow on Top of the New Feature and while the Code is "handy"...

? Put a Stick Pin in the Panel to Hold it in place for other projects, draft saves, etc ? :D

0 Votes