[Archived - LestatDeLioncourt] www.imvu.com

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on October 26, 2022.

[Archived]

Please Fix the new Desktop, Next and Mobile to show new Features...

The Shopping Windows do not show newer features. Please Upgrade the shopping Experience.

Example:

ReflectionsFemale: https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=61245922

Male: https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=61269367

Thanks a bunch! :)

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “4u” on October 28, 2022.

[Archived]

3 years after particles were released and still if you put a particle in the hand it takes a picture of the feet, forget anything funky like triggers, they just show the avatar. When the old client was in Beta for 10 years it was irrelevant what IMVU missed, broke or were someday going to get around to, because we could make our own icons and sell the product no matter what the "team" screwed. We're now 100% dependant on IMVU fixing the issues, before we have an hope of selling. It's how "they" destroyed this site as users are stereotyped into buying what limited products new client's can render in the shop.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on October 28, 2022.

[Archived]

It is most interesting that both male and female had the same issue. As I recall, it was a night when many were having issues with Internet, servers, etc. Also I had the Test Feature on and now have it off :/ I wouldn't sweat it unless others ... :/

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on October 28, 2022.

[Archived]

OK, that's interesting. We'll do some tests around that and see if we can reproduce it.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on October 28, 2022.

[Archived]

The interesting thing is...

The last Saved Daft, Before Submission, Shows the Convex Reflections turned On. When checking the submitted version, it is not. I wonder how that could have happened :/

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on October 28, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi Lestat! Convex reflections should be working on both Desktop and Mobile. I peeked at your glasses product. I think the published version does not have convex reflections turned on. Could you double check?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShopTina” on October 27, 2022.

[Archived]

As someone who is 90% a desktop user, I have passed up wonderful products because shine, reflections, and stuff do not show on the next desktop app. Its lost revenue for other creators and myself for those looking to update their looks to the newest best thing.

We would think that when a new feature rolls out on studio, that the mobile shops and next shops would already be coded to work and display correctly,

Its not a matter of funding coders to be able to do the work since the restructure and funding in 2020 raised a reported $77m in revenue according to tech-crunch. And its annual takeaway after salary and ads, cost of operations is 5.1m in pure profits.

If the rumoured 200 full time employees are not enough, hire more, without the excuses of “jo one wants to work” because we know coders are always in high demand.

do better.

0 Votes