[Archived - RigsK] 1.11.3 – Post Release - New Features UNLOCKED!

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “RigsK” on September 21, 2022.

[Archived]

Check out these exciting new capabilities just introduced in our current 1.11.3 release!

1. Local Ambient Lighting for Avatars - avatars in a room product can now be lit based on the colors in the room, in real time! Now avatars will feel more “inside” the room, instead of composited against it.
  2. Convex Reflections - simulate a mirror-like reflection in your clothing products!
  3. HiDPI Rendering - on IMVU Studio and IMVU Desktop, you now have control over pixel density and anti-aliasing settings to tune the quality and framerate on your particular computer. The highest settings can achieve very sharp rendering that rivals our high rez screenshots.

Learn how you can utilize these new features! https://create.imvu.com/articles/studio/imvu-studio-release-notes/

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on September 23, 2022.

[Archived]

O,O THE SHINY IS REAL!

Convex Reflection(with convex reflection)

-

(without cr and just regular shininess+irridescense)

Regular Shininess 

Heart XD Pounding XD so XD crazy XD <3 <3 <3

Someone needs to alert that thieving lil racoon guy that there are shinies here XD lol

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “MissMaya” on September 22, 2022.

[Archived]

I FLEW to try HiDPI Rendering... I could cry right now! This is amazing and now studio looks closer to what my avatar looks like in classic with my gamer desktop.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I needed this

0 Votes