Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “RigsK” on January 05, 2022.

[Archived]

Welcome to the IMVU Studio Discussion.

IMVU Studio is our next generation Creator platform built from the ground up for both Mac and Windows. It serves as the foundation for new features and optimizations visible on IMVU Desktop and Mobile, allowing Creators to take their products to a whole new level. IMVU Studio includes several new features including normal and specular maps, particles 2.0, new lighting and a fresh new user interface.

Studio is in continuous development and we’ll be rolling out new features regularly!

The IMVU Studio discussion category is part of our new ‘Creator Connection’ community,  solely dedicated to Creators. ‘Creator Connection’ will replace the Creator topics in our current help center (help.imvu.com). Legacy Creator discussion content will still be searchable at help.imvu.com/.  If you see specific posts in the legacy discussions that you think should be in ‘Creator Connection’ please let us know.

For additional Creator resources, take a look at our ‘Group Details’ section on the right hand side of the page.

For Creator Tutorials and other educational resources, check out our Creator Education Center.

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on August 29, 2022.

[Archived]

(excuse me again XD)

imageThe playback speed in decorate mode is very helpful!

As well as the pause feature!

Unfortunately, I'm dealing with a product that I wish I could pause the animation at a specific time, since that's the only time this "splash" effect is visible, so I'm having trouble editing this texture.

I'd like to have this:

imageand to let the "pause" feature stay while I switch out of decorate mode and edit this material so I don't have to wait for the animation to play out each time just so I could see that section.

I have the same issue with a triggered photoroom I derived, where you write out triggers to change the room color, but if you change something like upload any product, it resets the room shell to revert back tot he original default.

(Splash PID: https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=59660507 )

(Photoroom PID: https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=60671139 )

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on August 28, 2022.

[Archived]

(note)

imageSometimes I forget which product is which and have to open them to pick the one I had in mind to edit.

I'd like to be able to use the other section to edit existing items of ours please? Or bring this fast mini try on feature to our own inventory?

imageI'm happy I can select to highlight and copy the PID numbers from here to paste into the other section as a work around!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on August 28, 2022.

[Archived]

(hi! Sorry for posting a question in here, but I am feeling a little embarrassed for spamming this category with new individual posts so often !

0 Votes