[Archived - DiamondBones]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on August 22, 2022.

[Archived]

Look In Use, cannot wear on actor @,@

image(trying tp update/adjust my new full body scaler) one of the reasons why i love using actors is so i can update a project after field testing and keep the comparison on screen. So I need my actor to wear the original Look while my creator version works on fixing the product. I'm already really tired of saving so many Looks, it's an add on chore to duplicate them too just for studio, when Classic can just do it.

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on August 27, 2022.

[Archived]

@Drosselmeyer​ Those are also great ideas! I'd love to save my outfit if I decorated a new one in studio (in shop too, with or without my own items, something classic cannot do), as well as what @LestatDeLioncourt​ mentioned too! Sometimes, when I open studio for deriving non-room shell items, it already seems like the previous room and sometimes is opened, not my default I set awhile ago. So kinda feel like the opportunity is already there, just needs tweaking so it can be controlled.

But yeah, not what I posted about ... so it's a glitch? so I'm supposed to be able to put on the same Look on both my creator avi and my actor? I will try again ^_^

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on August 23, 2022.

[Archived]

@DiamondBones​ If I understand correctly, you would like the option to Save Outfit while you are working in IMVU Studio, correct? It also seems that you might be getting an error when you select the same look for both the Creator Avatar and the Actor?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on August 22, 2022.

[Archived]

I agree. I love the concept!

The inventory is cumbersome to use. Saving the whole an complete "Workspace" would be helpful too.

This "workspace" would include the project, the avatar, it's actors, their outfits, the complete scene, etc.

It would then be helpful to have a way to revert to "default" workspace if needed.

Thank you for this post!

0 Votes