Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “thovarex” on July 17, 2022.

[Archived]

Hello Studio Team

Im having some clothes weighting problems when using studio... the weighting works fine in imvu classic create mode but in studio, some vertices just pop up.. any suggestions?

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on July 22, 2022.

[Archived]

@Unequal​ The web and mobile teams need to test support for OpenGL ES3 and make sure it is not going to break anything. I am not sure of the timeframe, but it has been scheduled. I am really sorry this has taken so long. We were waiting Apple to upgrade Safari to support OpenGL ES3 and that has happened, so it should be soon....ish. :)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Unequal” on July 21, 2022.

[Archived]

A few months ago I asked about when the limit will be upped to 6 instead of 4, I know it was in the works but @Drosselmeyer​ do we have a time frame yet?

I have been uploading with 6 bones ready for the change meaning my items do glitch in certain places in studio.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “thovarex” on July 19, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you. that's very helpful

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on July 18, 2022.

[Archived]

@thovarex​ Here is more information on bones per vertex weight limits: https://create.imvu.com/articles/studio/imvu-studio-skin-weighting-limit/

0 Votes

C

Posted by “thovarex” on July 17, 2022.

[Archived]

okay that makes sense... thank you Jazz

0 Votes

C

Posted by “jazzKat” on July 17, 2022.

[Archived]

That's likely a result of the bone limit being lower in Studio than it is for Classic at the momment. Nothing we can really do about that until the two are the same.

0 Votes