[Archived - XxAngelitexX] Hi Im unable to find any hiresnobg or hiresnaps i take in Studio, they are not populating in the snapshots area of my documents as they did when first tried studio.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “XxAngelitexX” on May 22, 2022.

[Archived]

I even went as far as to uninstall studio, cleaned my previous Imvu projects out  and reinstalled, also tried the shortkeys to do them. but folder is empty of any shots, please advise what i need to do

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on May 25, 2022.

[Archived]

YaY !!! Glad to help but more happy it is working for you now !!!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “XxAngelitexX” on May 25, 2022.

[Archived]

thank you! I dont know what happened, but now with a fresh install is showing popup and they are in the folder and studio is no longer lagging so bad for me, score. THank you!

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@XxAngelitexX​  Also, you may try a clean install of Studio if on Windows. Follow these steps. these are a little different.

1. Uninstall IMVU Studio as normal.
  2. Open file Explorer and type in this location (copy paste ok)
  3. %appdata%/imvu-studio
  4. Install a new downloaded copy of studio from Here:

I hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “VictoriaAlexandrea” on May 25, 2022.

[Archived]

I found once it created a whole new folder when I couldn't find it as I made a shortcut to the file. So I went back right documents, then IMVU Studio Projects, double checked the snapshots in the actual snapshots folder, but then opened up the folder with the numbers on it and there was a folder for snapshots in there as well. So my link wasn't working because it wasn't saving where I thought the pictures were being hosted but it was still saving the pictures. I don't know if that is what happened to you however as I'm still really dumb when it comes to...computers in general. ~lol~

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Hey @XxAngelitexX​ 

I see you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling

I see it is not showing the Pop-Up for Saving dialog :/

Are you on a Mac or Windows?

What version please?

thank you for sticking in there...

Still trying to help.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on May 25, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @XxAngelitexX​ , Do you get the file saved dialog when you use the UI? It is under the "camera" icon.

camera_snapshot

0 Votes

C

Posted by “XxAngelitexX” on May 22, 2022.

[Archived]

Good morning, yes so I just used studio last week for hires and was able to find them. at that time it did pop up where was going on the hiresnobg so could follow. Now it is not popping up a box to follow on either hiresnap or hiresnob and only folder showing under my number is the one associated with the ckn im working on

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on May 22, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @XxAngelitexX​ The location changed a while back. Snapshots are under the

Documents>IMVU Studio Projects>Your Creator Number>Snapshots

Also, when you take the snapshot, the Studio tells you the file location and the name of the file. The snapshots used to be saved under the IMVU Studio Projects folder but now each avatar login creates a separate folder by IMVU Member Number. Each avatar login has all it's projects, snapshots, etc. separated.

Find them?

0 Votes