[Archived - Ayame] Texture being displayed differently on studio than on mobile shop.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Ayame” on April 06, 2022.

[Archived]

After setting the texture in imvu studio as i like it, using the new iridescence effect i saw that on mobile shop when i try it on it has a different texure and it looks horible, Is this a bug, will it be fixed? i tried again by reducing the effect to 0.1 but its still the same on mobile.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “VictoriaAlexandrea” on May 25, 2022.

[Archived]

Just a strange question, in the pictures you put up it looks like one is with the bright shop lighting and the other is in the darker were they both tested in the same room and lighting? I find the way a lot of these new features work really depends on the lighting and the strength so where it might look good in one room in another it just looks like, er, you're trying to blind the user with the intensity between shine, glow and now the newer features. So when I'm testing Studio vs Desktop I make sure I'm always doing things 100% the same. I know I should be testing on the cell as well but the text etc. is just too small for me to easily read and type.

I hope you're able to get the issue fixed.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Ayame” on April 15, 2022.

[Archived]

I am using Iphone that has the latest updates. The problem is only in shop and on my feed, if i joined a room from mobile the effect was ok. For now i removed the effect until the problem will be fixed.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “jazzKat” on April 15, 2022.

[Archived]

Out of curiosity @Ayame​, what's mobile device are you using?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on April 07, 2022.

[Archived]

@Ayame​ It looks like our Mobile platforms are one release behind the Web and Studio platforms. The mobile platforms are not honoring the iridescence multiplier. We should see this fixed in the upcoming Mobile release.

0 Votes