Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “RigsK” on April 21, 2022.

[Archived]

More Custom Product Image Selections in IMVU Studio 1.5.1!

READ THE LATEST RELEASE NOTES HERE

NEW IMAGES ADDED

Our Product Image Generator gives you greater control over your product images on IMVU Desktop and Mobile. This release introduces additional image selections and we'll keep adding more every week!

PRESERVE DERIVE MODAL FILTER SETTINGS

No more resetting your Derive Modal filter values every time you start a new session. Now you can preserve the settings!

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on May 15, 2022.

[Archived]

In the Studio, we actually have much better control of the Avatar viewing than before. If you do not have a Scroll Wheel on your Mouse or using a Touch Pad, see the owner's manual on "How to Scroll". This scrolling is the easy way to Zoom in and out. If you have to work it a different way, do this...

1. Turn the screen so you see the Left Side of the Avatar
  2. Right Click the Background, behind the Avatar
  3. Hold the Right Click and Drag the Mouse to the Left
  4. Turn the Avatar to see the front side again

I hope this helps...

Scroll Wheel ...

scroll-mouse

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LdyLillyVonHellsfire” on May 15, 2022.

[Archived]

the 2nd picture and my picture is that as close as you can get center be hard to see eyes, earring, shoes, rings and such

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

see the dragon I want to see a closeup of her dress so I can see the roses and skull

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

imagesee the dragon's dress how do I get a close up of the dress so I can see a rose or skull that close I tried your suggestion it did not help me

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on May 14, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @LdyLillyVonHellsfire​ The IMVU Studio Inventory can be found with the snapshot below. As far as the Camera, you should be free to move the camera with much more control in the IMVU Studio. It can be done similar to the way we did in the Classic Create Mode. I like to use my Mouse Scroll Wheel. If things get tangled with the Camera, there is an Avatar Camera Reset in the Add an Actor Area. See the second snapshot.

Studio Inventory 

Studio Camera ResetI hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LdyLillyVonHellsfire” on May 14, 2022.

[Archived]

how do I see the full figure person (me) trying on the outfit I am making how do I get a closer view or her (me). My eyes make it tough not getting a closer look

0 Votes

C

Posted by “teteooo” on April 28, 2022.

[Archived]

IMVU Studio 1.5.1 up date?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 21, 2022.

[Archived]

This has been so long needed! Awesome!

Question?

Can we please have ability to change past ICONs with the Generator on "Derive Locked" products without asking Staff to Unlock Them?

If we change only the Icon on Derived Locked Products, then allow the Resubmit to continue :D

? ? ? ? P-l-e-a-s-e ? ? ? ?

0 Votes