[Archived - LovedWarrior] Is this a bug?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “LovedWarrior” on April 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Is this a bug?

1. I tried to derive a product and I got this message. Same product is derivable in create mode: Pid: 59046753

Image 009" data-fileid="0694p00000DELwLAAX 

and 2. I derived nails and I do not see an icon that shows the nails, Category was "Dainty Hands" but finally I could submit it in "Gloves" But the pic shows more of the hands than the nails. Image 010" data-fileid="0694p00000DELwQAAXMisc or gloves categories dont show the nails much:

Image 011" data-fileid="0694p00000DELxEAAX

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on April 27, 2022.

[Archived]

Thanks! We are looking into it.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FeaturedProducts” on April 27, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on April 27, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @LovedWarrior​, I have written up a ticket regarding the 'Purses' category issue. Regarding the nails products, we are looking into improving the glove thumbnails to better represent nails. Do you have a PID for the product above? Thanks!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on April 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you @LovedWarrior​ - will have the team take a look.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

The missing pics in my first post are these:

Image 009Image 011In my opinion the icon generator can not take pics of nails. The closest is gloves.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Moreover, if I could make a suggestion about the icon making.

Would it be possible to chose more than 1 icon and they get to be seen as animated icons. The icon generator takes the pics from 360 degrees. The total (if we could choose all) would be a great animated icon almost like a video showing the product.

And please work on the icon generator faster :) Now I use it for all my icons but centering and zooming in is needed very very much! At least, centering the product right in the middle would be greatly appreciated. It really bugs me! I feel like I shouldn't use it until it is fixed.

0 Votes