Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Yuuasa” on April 01, 2022.

[Archived]

I finally broke down and tried studio but on the 1st product i create entirely in studio, when I go to submit it, I get this error "SUBMISSION ERROR

Unable to edit this product: scene is not allowed for shop category (PRODUCT-SUBMIT-056)". I tried searching through topics to no avail and there's no obvious easy to spot error code breakdown list so....can someone please save my poor butt? I feel like i wasted and entire night for nothing but frustration.

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “CSCreations” on April 11, 2022.

[Archived]

Was trying to find the hair, but it has been a few months so now the product is hidden. When I run across another item (I think I may even have one of my own meshes that gave me that trouble ) then I will send Drosselmeyer an email. I always find the odd bugs lol

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @CSCreations​ I think @Drosselmeyer​ or @TauntaunTonic​ would be very interested in this information. I am sure the PID would be helpful.

Thank you for this post and the information here...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “CSCreations” on April 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Hey not sure if it is the same problem I encountered a while back, but I noticed some items in the shop though they may be derivable in classic can not be submitted in Studio. I ran across that with a mesh from a person that had a guest account and it was an older mesh, I can click on derive on the webpage and it will open in classic and will let me upload the item, but I was unable to do it in Studio, (not sure why that was the case) I found this workaround because I could not find a solution either. If it is a derivable item and it can be searched in the shop it should work both on studio and classic. Try hitting derive on the webpage to open it in classic save it in classic (you don't have to do anything with it) and then import it through Studio importer ( File-new from CHKN) find your file in the classic IMVU project folder and hit ok, (it may be a compatibility issue as far as the correct category is concerned, and importing it that way may fix that. good Luck

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Arie” on April 01, 2022.

[Archived]

The original category and the category I was attempting to submit were the same. It was furniture. Right before I started getting the submission error, I found that when I did submit, the usual webpage pop-up didn't appear. The items did appear in my catty and I was able to submit them for review, but the webpage popup didn't appear.

I've had other issues where the item doesn't appear at all. I've had to switch rooms to get the new mesh to appear. That seems to have been resolved.

Then I had an issue with double-sided options disappearing on everything except those meshes which are listed as Alpha Test. I think that problem is still ongoing.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 01, 2022.

[Archived]

What category was the oginal parent product and what category did you select on the info. tab ?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Arie” on April 01, 2022.

[Archived]

I've gotten the same error before. A few days back, I couldn't submit anything. Every time I tried I got the submission error. In my case, I simply decided to wait until the next day and try again. It worked the next day.

I was simply trying to submit new inventory to my catty.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 01, 2022.

[Archived]

Hey @Yuuasa​ Were you possibly using the new feature for the New Icons? If so, there are some issues and they need to be addressed. More detail, please? PID Derived, product category before and after?

Thank you in advance.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Yuuasa” on April 01, 2022.

[Archived]

I managed. It had somehow changed the items catagory so I switched it back (it changed from hair to top) aaand problem solved. hope this helps other confused peeps in the future.

0 Votes