[Archived - BunnyCakes] Can you make it possible to search by creator in studio?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 13, 2022.

[Archived]

I would love to see the name of the products and to be able to sort by creator name.

Thank you for your time,

Bunnycakes

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LovedWarrior” on March 29, 2022.

[Archived]

I think it's a great idea. Latest products are more exciting and also changing more often. Saving is a great idea too! How about also being able to save individual products in a place on IMVU studio rather than wish list to be derived later.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on March 29, 2022.

[Archived]

@LovedWarrior​ You can currently sort by "latest products", but it might be better to default to "latest products" instead of "best match". What do you think?

Also we're thinking of having the filter settings you've picked be saved between sessions, even the creator search. Thoughts?

Lastly, @BunnyCakes​ we've added Creator search in Inventory to our short list! Thank you for the suggestion.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LovedWarrior” on March 24, 2022.

[Archived]

If I may join here, I also would like to see the newest drivable meshes or different meshes that are drivable in the IMVU studio.

Right now I see the same things everyday since I have been using IMVU studio for a few months.

It will be more fair if you constantly changed the derivables even at each log in or just show the latest made derivables. Right now that feature of seeing derivables is kind of annoying because I see the same old things over and over and over.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Nums” on March 13, 2022.

[Archived]

The search feature right now feels like it's just enough to get by but could use a pretty big quality upgrade for sure.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 13, 2022.

[Archived]

Yes, plz. Would be very helpful when getting ready for product photos and esp. when a bundle is about to be made :D

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 13, 2022.

[Archived]

I'm talking about the products I already own. When I want to change my clothing and such.

0 Votes