Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on December 18, 2021.

[Archived]

I can't open IMVU Studio Beta! When I try to open it is like logging in and it never opens, this has happened to me from today, I have no internet problems, I uninstalled the program and reinstalled and I have the same problem, is this happening to someone else? Thanks!

0 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on December 24, 2021.

[Archived]

I found the folders.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

How do you clear the cache on studio?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 24, 2021.

[Archived]

Crud :/ I was hoping the full uninstall would help. Sorry you have this BunnyCakes...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​  I checked my folder and its empty. Something very wrong happened this update. My products are not even showing the right color on submitted items when I go to reedit them. So I uninstalled after checking that folder and still the same problem after reinstalling. Its very frustrating. I wanted to have 2 Christmas items today done.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 18, 2021.

[Archived]

Yes,I agree with 4U. I am using Win 10 Pro 64bit and it works fine "out of the box". Try is with no compatibility.

Beyond this, another user found Uninstalling the Studio is incomplete. In our recent versions, we should Uninstall IMVU Studio using the current uninstaller. Then, Explore to %AppData%\IMVU Studio (Windows) and delete the contents in that folder. If you cannot find it with that link, simply search for %appdata% and then delete the folder called " IMVU Studio (Windows) ". This gives you are fresh install without loosing past projects.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on December 18, 2021.

[Archived]

Sites had multiple errors with slow loading for the past 24 hours for me. @Perlu​ try flipping back to windows 10 compatibility

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Perlu” on December 18, 2021.

[Archived]

well apparently I have fixed the problem, I ran "windows program compatibility" I use win10 and found that the best compatibility is with window 8: / then I went to open imvu studio and finally opened YAY. although this should not be so, it should be compatible with win 10, but at least it solves my problem. Thanks @ShannonMac​  and @LestatDeLioncourt​ , happy holidays to you both! ♥

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@ShannonMac​ Thank you!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShannonMac” on December 18, 2021.

[Archived]

@Perlu​ - In addition to what @LestatDeLioncourt​ stated you can also post over in the IMVU Studio section. When you do so please give a mention to TaunTaunTonic and Drosselmeyer as they are IMVU Staff focused on IMVU Studio.

Best,

Shannon

P.S. Let us know what you think of IMVU Studio with a reply or private message. Happy Holidays!

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I've been trying to open IMVU Studio for two hours to upload my products, but I still can't, everything else I can open without any problem. I have asked other creators and it works well for them.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 18, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @Perlu​ There have been some site issues. I would try again after a short period of time.this article explains what to do if you are having issues logging into IMVU: http://im.vu/help419

How to contact Customer Service: 

https://help.imvu.com/s/contactus

How to file and respond to a ticket: http://im.vu/help396

How to file a ticket on IMVU Mobile: http://im.vu/help769

Thanks

0 Votes