• Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on November 22, 2021.

[Archived]

I'm looking to derive these nightclub lights and try to do better:

https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=13197050

The original ones I bought would work in Classic, but not in Desktop Beta. I tried to derive in Studio, and they work there. So maybe it was a need to "recompile" in Studio.

So I did, it passed peer, but it still won't work in Desktop Beta. I'm not mad. I'll still finish making this product on the hope this is fixed. Just curious if this is on the list of fixes or what not for the future.

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 15, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @FemmeDraven​ Thanks for the post. Others will read, too.

The Triggers are available on the left side under you actions and also we can type them on the "Min-Chat" line in the lower right side. We "Test these triggers there and type then press the "Test" button to activate them. Sound is not fully implemented in the newer platforms nor the IMVU Studio, at this time.

Hope this helps.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FemmeDraven” on January 15, 2022.

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​ Do we know if there are plans to implement triggers that have to be called out? I'm currently making bears with music box songs that use triggers and it will not be good if those cease working once we're forced over to Beta.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RickEros” on January 04, 2022.

[Archived]

Well, I'm going to make some videos this weekend to send in on things they could do to improve the beta...we'll keep at it and it'll evolve.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 04, 2022.

[Archived]

Yes, sir. I hope it comes this year but, no one knows the timeline :/

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​  So it just sounds like I need to wait til they update Desktop Beta...which is totally ok. Just wanted to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

I'll keep my eyes on updates and if it comes out of Beta and I still can't get them work, I'll try Support.

Thanks again for your advice.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 04, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @RickEros​  As I understand, "stance.Idle" triggers or builtin automatic continuous triggers are working in the new IMVU Desktop for Furniture. Any Furniture Triggers that need to be "called out" by the chat user are not fully implemented as this time.

If you have a wearable clothing item with a trigger and the same trigger on a furniture, the trigger may "bled-over" from the clothing item to the furniture. This explains the Huskys. There is no time-frame as to the completion of the new Desktop and trigger furniture.

If others have more information, please feel free to chime in...

I hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I did check for spaces or anything in my triggers. Nothing. I usually keep them simple and lowercase.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on December 06, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @RickEros​ Can you please check closely for the "Trigger Names" on this product? There is a possibility the product Triggers containt spaces or other symbol punctuation. This *may* be allowed in the Classic but not in some newer platforms. If you see a questionable trigger, post it (copy/paste) please?

You may post the product link to Staff so they can investigate further. I think I would let the mesher know, also. They may have a fix for it. I would question as to if the link was given in public if it may embarrass the creator :( of the product. I would never want to do that.

~Enjoy Life!

0 Votes