[Archived - null] Studio products do not have priority in mobile searches.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on November 14, 2021.

[Archived]

One of my creator friends found out from a customer of hers who's currently having to use IMVU mobile that Studio products don't show up in a search unless a toggle is used.

IMVU keeps telling creators that items made in studio will have better coverage and this is simply not true. The customer searched the developer's name and all of her old classic products showed up. The customer actually had to look for and use a toggle filter for IMVU+ to see any of the creator's products that were created in studio. She recorded the process to show proof of this happening and I watched the video. So tell us again how using Studio is beneficial to creators.

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “4u” on November 16, 2021.

[Archived]

I think we're in a limbo period as classic is phased out and studio ready clients take over. The benefits of creating in studio are immense, the integration with the shop and individual branding has a lot less to be desired but I'm confident will roll out over time. Its not something I can wait for, but I'm sure developers who can will reap the benefits.

0 Votes