[Archived - null] Unable to use most actions such as "head controller" & "arm controller" in Studio. Triggers not working. *hiresnobg not working. The Studio system message says the photo was taken, however; the hires is not found in snapshots. Please fix

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on November 06, 2021.

[Archived]

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

Yes, the newest version saves each project and associated files within a separate folder. This was done so if a Creator has several accounts they will be separated by account. More information on the new features is located in the release notes for the new build 1.1.4 here: https://help.imvu.com/s/question/0D54p00002TXN3ZCAX/

0 Votes

C

Posted by “iBAEi” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

@Toci​ Ty for the suggestions. Yes, I have the most recent update (seems that was when the problem started). Unfortunately; moving to another location didn't solve the problem for me. *hiresnobg is still not working (even using the camera), no pics showing up in the snapshots. I appear not to be the only creator having the *hiresnobg issue as other creators have also mentioned this to me.

If a Mod could move this to "Bugs & Issues" that would perhaps be better. :)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Toci” on November 07, 2021.

[Archived]

Hello @iBAEi​ Check if you got the latest version, also sometimes if you just move your avatar to another dot your trigger works, same with *hiresnobg .

At least in my case that worked.

0 Votes