Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on November 04, 2021.

[Archived]

If you have already installed IMVU Studio, it will automatically update when you next sign in. Or you could see an "update" button in the upper right corner of the screen. You can also download the latest manually here: https://create.imvu.com/imvu-studio-download/

And, if you are new to IMVU Studio, don't forget to check out our tutorials

Release Notes

Released November 16, 2021

New Improvements and Features

• Drafts are now created under account specific folders. If you log in under a different account, you will only see the drafts you have created under that account
    • Also, any snapshots you take will now be saved INSIDE your user specific folder. For example: .../⁨Documents⁩/IMVU Studio Projects⁩/12123434/snapshots⁩/, where "12123434" is your account ID.

• Enable advanced menu with additive blend mode.
  • Preferences are now account specific, not global.

• Submission modal now displaying dev token and updated pricing information.

Bug Fixes

• Resolved issue with incorrectly setting Environment Ambient Lighting after importing a room
  • Resolved a transparency compatibility issue with the Classic Client where the transparency mode was set to a bad value.
  • Fixed issue of duplicate drafts being created when resubmitting published product.
  • Imported FBX files that have a skeleton with an ambient color will no longer be overwritten by environment ambient lighting.
  • Update the creator education center url.
  • Make tooltips clear faster.
  • Show correct status in peer review section.
  • Context menus should adjust position and be fully visible if it overflows the bottom of the window.
  • Update dialog displayed when logging in as non-creator with new VIP messaging
  • Adding furniture filter on inventory no longer enters decoration mode.
  • Various Undo/Redo improvements and bug fixes.
  • Various bug fixes.

Bug Fixes 1.1.7 patch

• Allow emojis and other unicode characters in project name.
  • For FBX Import, fixed several issues:
    • Mesh list validation now only being performed for clothing and avatar products.
    • Mesh ID validation now only being applied to active mesh inputs.
  • Fixed issue submitting a product after a Save As.
  • Resolved issue of failing to open a published products on Windows.

FULL RELEASE NOTES HISTORY CAN BE FOUND HERE

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

Thank you @RickEros​. This really means a lot to the team. Compatibility issues between the old and new rendering engines have been a difficult challenge.

@KozzWolf​ your issue I believe falls into that category. Thanks for the info. Studio seems like it doesn't like scenes with no pose nodes. We're on it and working on a solution.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “KozzWolf” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

I'm using version 1.1.4 and I'm having 2 major issues still.

when I resubmit a product it will automatically hide the product in the catalog. I have to manually go to the product page and click the green dot to unhide it.

The other issue, any of the products I had made in classic and removed poses from, the product fails to load in studio. here is one of many https://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=56181923. I get a error message that says " There was an error trying to read or parse this project: Cannot read property 'assetUrl' of undefined".

Here is what the remove pose script xsf I have reads,

<HEADER MAGIC="XSF" VERSION="919" />

<SKELETON NUMBONES="1" SCENEAMBIENTCOLOR="0.560784 0.560784 0.560784">

<BONE NAME="Root" NUMCHILDS="0" ID="0">

<TRANSLATION>-2.12096e-005 0 2.12096e-005</TRANSLATION>

<ROTATION>0 0 0 1</ROTATION>

<LOCALTRANSLATION>2.12096e-005 -0 -2.12096e-005</LOCALTRANSLATION>

<LOCALROTATION>0 0 0 1</LOCALROTATION>

<PARENTID>-1</PARENTID>

</BONE>

</SKELETON>

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RickEros” on November 04, 2021.

[Archived]

While I had some heated comments in the VIP tiers topic, I still give you all kudos and praise for what you've accomplished.

Hopefully as time goes, we will all figure out what's best for we the users and what is best for IMVU as a company.

Studio is solid IMO, and it speaks volumes if I'm creating on it now as opposed to Classic. Great job.

0 Votes