Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on October 20, 2021.

[Archived]

I derived a skin from: 30482306. My product ID is 56569129. While in Studio Create, I was using a head PID #  45068493. It would not accept the texture that I uploaded to the material slot. I changed the head to PID # 36095000. It didn't accept the texture. I went back to Classic Create using the # 36095000 head and when I uploaded the texture, it was perfect. I submitted it and passed PR.

Now, the head and feet are another color. Others have tried on skin in SHOP and head and feet are another color.

I contacted Help and was first told to Uninstall and Reinstall studio and Classic Create and attempt to re-edit. Problem did not change.

Then I was told to to to %APPDATA% and delete both IMVU install files and reinstall both Classic IMVU and IMVU studio. Attempt to re-edit didn't change the skin.

The third IMVU Support person told me he tried my skin with a different head and it was fine. He told me to open a discussion here "we do not have full support for product creation. We can only offer you the basics. However, I suggest that you try to check our IMVU Discussions page: https://help.imvu.com/s/discussions so you can discuss with other creators. "

Is there anyone who can share a solution? RIght now, I'm hiding the skin because I don't want someone to buy it and be dissatisfied.

Peace and Blessings to everyone.

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DarkAngel5” on October 20, 2021.

[Archived]

Moved to Studio

0 Votes