[Archived - null] No search by creator name?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on October 08, 2021.

[Archived]

Since there's a new release, I decided to try to use Studio again for making something. I decided to take the search function for a spin and let me just say it does not fill me with joy. I appreciate that you can search by PID or keywords, but when I put in Thor to find Delure's Thor tops, I got every single derivable mesh that had Thor in the tags. Adding Delure's name only brought a couple of her meshes to the top of the list, while leaving most of the other results. I was so unsure I had the right mesh I went and got the PID from the product page and lo and behold it wasn't the right Delure Thor Mesh.

If we cannot search by the mesher's names, that makes finding a specific mesh much harder. Not to mention that searching by tag names is like shooting a target blindfolded. People use mesher's names in their tags all the time. Is there any way we can add 'search by creator' to the search bar? As it is now, I will be doing only PID from the web catalog in Studio because it's too generic a search.

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Laele75” on October 09, 2021.

[Archived]

That's a relief. Yay.

0 Votes