[Archived - null] Can't use products that haven't passed peer review to put on while texturing the other products that are part of a outfit set.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “null” on October 04, 2021.

[Archived]

When I click on any products I have not submitted to peer review in the Studio they say "product is overwritten by current product".

I need to have be able to see all of the products while texturing another product so that the color and look matches.

Please make the products waiting to be submitted to peer review able to be worn together.

These products are not countering each either because they work together in the classic client and are not on the same body mesh part. Just try what I have said is happening and you will see that products can not be worn if they have not gone through submitting to peer review.

Putting an outfit together with all the pieces is important. The look can change while creating due to how the other products look together.

Thank you for your time,

Bunnie

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on October 07, 2021.

[Archived]

Thank you for your answer.

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “RigsK” on October 06, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @BunnyCakes​ Thank you for bringing this up. The inability to try on products that are still in peer review is a known bug.

BUT you should not be able to try on more than one unsubmitted product at a time.

0 Votes