[Archived - Atlantisgirll] Can you add sound to existing furniture without a trigger and if so how

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Atlantisgirll” on July 10, 2024.

[Archived]

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Atlantisgirll” on July 23, 2024.

[Archived]

Thanks, I followed the advice given before and added it with a trigger and mentioned on the product page it only works in classic it only lasts for a few seconds if it was constant it might get annoying unless there was a cutoff trigger

0 Votes

C

Posted by “1n3DTen” on July 23, 2024.

[Archived]

you Can if the furniture is Derivable . and if you attach an ogg or a wav sound file into the avatars landing . meaning you can actually attach sound to existing furniture in 3 ways.

Way one as an Action . and when u enter the room would be triggered.

would you want this ? Goal not to BE TRIGGEREED for that option only 2 or 3 ides come to mind.

asuming its not limited . or even if is limited to 20 seconds. would you be talking about like wind wisling and birds chirping?? or are you thinking . over yes you can add sound.. do you indend to hear it constantly? or just on a timed to frame basis. and if u want this would be aloop.

if you want lonoger than 20 seconds you would have to use the CFL of one of your older products. to make the product not be restricted to the CUTOFF since products made OVER a specific prod id like lets say . items in the range of 20 milion to 100 would but anything over 100 is subject to being terminated after 20 secodns. that does not mean u cant have a longer than 20 sec sound or a even a continous sound fileplaying

if you Make the Stance.Sitting catcher. or the pitcher actionable and YES for thsoe that say u cant YES you can but this is hard. so can you be elaborate on specificity of how exatly long this sound file and would you want it in a loop or not . i mean you can do a loop that is infinite and its a 10 sec waiting quiet. with a probability in one in 2 to play therefore making either one or the other action to be triggered at random . or even when an avatar hugs or .. you could simply Staance.Standing write the action so you have the sound file loop infinitly if in the same room and one furniture has it dont matter even if the user loads up on the landing node of the room you could use this as the start . to frame for the infinite loop of the sound. i dont know but i tried to nail all posibility of what u could be aiming to be ur goal feel free to msg me . sincerely Ten

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on July 10, 2024.

[Archived]

You can add sound but it won't play without a trigger.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JanXuan” on July 10, 2024.

[Archived]

You can, but it will work only in the classic client, and it will be limited to 20 seconds. You can not add it in Studio, and people in the Desktop client and mobile won't hear it.

0 Votes