Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Lovestory” on May 21, 2024.

[Archived]

I am missing my tax documents... I have filed a ticket 18th March to request my papers for this account as it was posted somewhere that we had to do that.

the 30th of April they said they had sent the paperwork to my pay-pal email... an email that is only used as a handle, and I no longer really used. So I discovered after attempting to log into that email, that the email has been deleted.

So I contact through the ticket and explain that i cannot get my papers from that email, and to please send them to my IMVU email (the one they ALWAYS used in the past)... after being without a reply for a while I contacted live chat and they escalated.

a week goes by no reply... live chat again... escalated... fast forward I HAVE ESCALATED FIVE TIMES. I have also filed for a change in my pay-pal email. A whole month has gone by and my tax deadline is FAST approaching. No sign or word from the team. I actually called billing international number with no avail, they can't help either.

Live chat keeps telling me that I will get a reply eventually, I lost faith in that a while ago LOL. It's getting embarrassing but who do I have to BEG for my tax papers? Is everyone on vacation? Does anyone have the number for IMVU offices? Do the offices even exist?.. HELP? I have been creating on IMVU over a decade and have never had this issue before to be honest.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Lovestory” on May 24, 2024.

[Archived]

After a month and 6 case escalations, I finally received my papers.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Lovestory” on May 23, 2024.

[Archived]

Honestly, the more I try to get in touch with someone who can help, the more dismayed I am.

IMVU does not provide any kind of timeframe for an answer to critical time sensitive creator tickets, there is no phone number for creator's to call if in need of special support in the case of legal documents or updates to our personal information, etc.

I feel completely disconnected from any kind of official legal tax related creator related assistance which feels completely unprofessional and wrong. Only a few years ago I know I could have called IMVU's offices or contacted someone via email and had this would have been sorted by now and I would have been at peace. But now it is quite scary.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Lovestory” on May 23, 2024.

[Archived]

I also moved recently, which I have notified to the verification team too. So i will be needing my soft copies urgently.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on May 22, 2024.

[Archived]

They should have sent you hard copies in the post by now. I received mine a month or two ago.

0 Votes