[Archived - shopdaisylogo]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on March 22, 2024.

[Archived]

So many great developers are no longer making items, since the paywall it seems they have cashed out and are no longer bothering. What a shame all that knowledge gone, all the fantastic ideas gone, I have been here 15 years and this is so so sad.

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “JanXuan” on March 22, 2024.

[Archived]

@shopdaisylogo​ Yes, many have gone, but I am not sure if it has to do with the "paywall". I think that it already started going down when IMVU launched Next/Desktop/Studio and mobile. There is a new kind of users, and they are not all interested in decorating rooms and furniture. I think they mostly care about dressing up. So they buy mainly clothing, and rooms and furniture creators experience lower sales. Personally I stick to the classic client as long as it lasts. When it is gone, I will be gone too.

Another thing is that chat room owners have to deal with an increasing amount of people who like to go trolling around in rooms and spam abusive language and insulting people for no reason. People who apparently have no idea that they are doing this to real people with feelings that can be hurt.

0 Votes