[Archived - jan1676] When IMVU changed the tier program I lost the two tiers I worked so hard to reach. Since the new system started I have been tier 0. Last month I spent over 200K credits in the shop and suddenly I'm tier 1. So all this time I could hav

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “jan1676” on February 24, 2024.

[Archived]

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on March 22, 2024.

[Archived]

Welcome to the big con of imvu tiers, the only winners are imvu, you have to create and spend so much to keep high tiers to pay out less dev fees, which kind of defeats the object if you have to keep paying out. High tiers don't necessarily get you high sales, good quality work does. Enjoy creating don't make tiers your aim, imvu loves to pocket cash on these when the outcome is all backed up against the odds of getting higher sales.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JanXuan” on February 24, 2024.

[Archived]

And I forgot posts to feed. 10 points for I think 36 posts.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JanXuan” on February 24, 2024.

[Archived]

@jan1676​ Buying many products does give you some tier point, but submitting new meshes does pay off too. 45 points for 6 meshes per month. Derivations I don't have many but I think you need to have some 100 done to count for peer.

Also doing a lot of peer reviews will help you a lot. 30 points for I think 400-500 reviews. Your income credits (no promo) count up too.

0 Votes