Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “ASII” on March 03, 2024.

[Archived]

IMVU has yet again placed my account on hold with no pay. I am being accused of some “boosting” that I’ve never done and knew nothing about until they stated it to me on the phone. I have been going back and forth constantly with them about how I don’t know what they are speaking about and all of their comment back is requesting a “website” that I have no information on. I am making this post to make sure all the new creators are aware that IMVU will never be a steady income. They will forever rip money from your hands and continue to harass you throughout your time on the app. I advise you to take your creator abilities elsewhere. I’ll keep you all updated on what happens next because right now my account is still on hold.

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “ShopTina” on March 04, 2024.

[Archived]

I got my creator fund completely suspended for a customer buying one of my NFTs. And I literally got grilled about another customers, financial history and how I knew said custom. When I have over 30,000 people on my friends list because of the quest last year and equal that following me that I follow because Getting your brands out there.

Since that happened, I have taken a huge step back from IMVU, and am looking to other platforms to do my creative wear on, and only poking IMVU as minimally as possible.

0 Votes