Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Geun” on January 30, 2024.

[Archived]

I have tried to solve this in the best way possible, but I think it has reached a point where it is simply unfair, I have been waiting for a payment on the part of imvu 3 MONTHS, it should be noted that I have been very patient in everything that their review has brought to my account, first I requested 1 payment and imvu left me waiting for 1 month and then I received a message saying that I was no longer part of the earn money program, I asked why in live chat and to the corresponding department for a ticket and they both told me the same thing, I was still part of the program and that I was still eligible to earn money, they still asked me to verify myself again and they accepted me and they told me again that I could earn money for my sales, I also realized that I couldn't change my preferences in the payment tools, so I have been receiving credits from all my sales so far, I requested help with that and they keep telling me that They are reviewing the account, I am waiting patiently and on January 29 the 3 month wait was completed, I had not checked, but I just checked and it shows that now the payment that I initially requested an amount shows that I now requested my ENTIRE balance, and an agent said it was my final payment, I don't understand why, they told me I was still part of the program, and that I am eligible to earn money, so I don't understand everything they are saying, I just think this is totally unfair, so Please @imvu , have more respect for your creators and try to give them some help or solution and not simply give the same answer repeatedly, because throughout the 3 months of waiting, I received the same answer so many times that I got tired of asking. It turns out that now that they don't know what to do with my case, they simply eliminate me from the money-making program and give me all my money and that's it. They tell me that it is for security reasons, but they want to give me the money. I sincerely believe that they do not know what else to do about my case and they prefer to give me the money and eliminate me from the program. It should be noted that I am willing to hand over my document. identification and photos if necessary, but they do not give me any help. I would appreciate ur supp @Saturi​ 

0 Votes

0 Comments