[Archived - m1lli0n]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “m1lli0n” on September 06, 2023.

[Archived]

I have a question about putting items as display only. If after I sell a custom I decide to resubmit it as display only does that affect the product for the customer in any way or will their item remain available for use to them? can I do that so other people browsing my shop can see my custom work? Normally after I sell the custom I just hide it from shop so it remains an exclusive fr the specific person who ordered it from me.

Sorry in advance if the question is a stupid one but I never used the display only feature in the past and I'm kind of new to it lol

Thanks

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Polystyrene” on September 07, 2023.

[Archived]

Someone who has purchased your product before you changed it to display only can still use the product as normal. Other people will be able to see it in your catalogue but cannot purchase it.

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on September 07, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @m1lli0n​ , If you change a Custom Made product (display only) and do the "Save As", it will make a new product or give it a new PID Number. This one would be to sell to the second person. You may set the second product any way you like.

Look at it this way, as long as each product has a different PID Number, they will not affect each other. By editing an existing product and going to do the File "Save As" you force the IMVU Studio to make a new product :D

~ Enjoy Life

0 Votes