[Archived - Lexique] How to turn off promo rewards?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Lexique” on May 25, 2023.

[Archived]

I can’t seem to find a way to turn off these disruptive rewards on the ipad and other Next/mobile apps. I don’t want to punish creators with using promo credits to purchase their creations. And it isn’t always clear everywhere the breakdown between real and promo credits. Now that creators are forced to pay for VIP for cash payouts, but there are more and more promo rewards, it gives the appearance that there is a quiet movement to edge out the regular creator and generate more of their own income via ad driven sales etc. Maybe that is not true but it seems that way. This type of pay requirement for selling rights is in fact normal in most marketplaces, like in craft fairs, etc. And I know that the covid sales bump is an unfair comparison. But still, if I can do this one thing, that I turn off getting these promo credits, then I’ll feel better about my own purchases. I do know that a lot of sales happen when people create new accounts and I don’t expect those promo credits to end - that seems fair to keep to give people a taste of purchasing from the IMVU catalog.

0 Votes

0 Comments