[Archived - DiamondBones]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on November 16, 2022.

[Archived]

I'm starting to meet more popular creators who ignore their imvu shop credit profits and rely only on their commission profits from customers who pay through non-credit means. They don't want to register their real life info for cash out, even when their shop is earning a lot of credit profits.

It feels like they're wasting credit sales which interferes with the other creators who are trying to make profits from their imvu shops by cash out, and keep abandoning the site because it's too complicated to run a business here.

If a creator is here for profits but doesn't want to be paid by cash out or cares about earning credits, then I don't think it's fair that they absorb so many credits away from creators who need them.

I suggest they should be capped after a certain amount monthly, but predits could be limitless. This way customers can think ahead and save their real credits to support creators who want them, and use their promo credits on those who don't mind.

Even when you dismiss the big players and think about just the smaller devs all around the site, may not seem like a lot of credits each, but when you group all of them together, it does come out to a large number of wasted profits that could have been feeding a lot of families irl and making the community as strong as a real job market.

I really do like the Vcoin market but it needs help to replace the popularity that the catalogue has been bringing to the community. The catalogue is a more "honest" trend setter where it's the people who decide naturally what trends are started and get popular through spreading what we like. Discover is all hand picked by staff, so it will never accomplish replacing that platform. Most don't want to go onto instagram or outside of imvu, it's too complicated, they rather stay here, in one place.

Shop Cash Out and Direct Pay for Commissions are really two different markets that clash horribly against eachother with the way things are set up here. I understand why most creators are quite hostile towards eachother and I find it's holding the site back, unnecessarily, instead of pushing the site forward, they're distracted by tripping eachother to feel ahead. All of my friends don't want vcoin because there's no need for it with the way the market is set up. I think the site should consider protecting some of the features they gave us and support them to work together more fluidly.

Thx for anything,

Dia

0 Votes

0 Comments