[Archived - GeorgeMercedes]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “GeorgeMercedes” on August 17, 2022.

[Archived]

This particular platform is a wonderful platform but unfortunately it is slowly being destroyed and destroyed by you. Let's take a look at why it is destroyed.

4 years ago I registered on this platform, the users then exceeded 100,000. After 4 years they do not exceed 60,000.

The bad thing is that you don't see that what you are doing is just ruining a great game.

Your moves are not thought out, they are only motivated by big profit

It is not seen that everything you do instead of bringing you profit, ultimately you lose money?

You force me to stop creating, why? I had an Excellent shop and the shopping was just as good.

You have put the creating together with the VIP!. If the creation closes with the VIP, it also closes the Creator's store. Who can find products in a closed shop? If that's not dumb, then what is? So you are losing money.

That is, I am forced to pay for something that you will continue to earn.

Why is the creation not left open?

leave creation open and create charges on other levels. That the user can buy with normal credits

remove the promo credits because they are useless, whoever wants to buy should buy with regular credits. This is the real profit.

the reasons are very many, some of them are as follows:

you have everything accurate.

we pay every month at least 10 USD to have a shop.

the products take two and three days to pass evaluation

the creator uploads a furnished room and it takes three days for the evaluation to pass, why? does not contain expired products?

your ranking in the tier is according to your own fictitious data and depending on with your financial interest

no benefits are given to those who register here.

slowly people are moving to other games on other platforms with better graphics and fairer profit treatment.

in no time you'll see your profits go down, and you'll increase the cost even more. Until in the end you will be alone and this great game will be closed because you will not be able to maintain it without users.

there's still time to fix things before you ruin this game

friendly

GeorgeMercedes

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “RigsK” on August 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you for the feedback @GeorgeMercedes​. Will share with the team.

0 Votes