[Archived - BunnyCakes]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on April 04, 2022.

[Archived] Would you prefer the creator forums to look like the old creator forums?

0 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “InkWolf” on June 09, 2022.

[Archived]

I'm not generally opposed to change, but literally everything has gotten worse on browser IMVU. There's like half an unusable new site built on top of the old site. Major contributing factor in my giving up as a dev. (The other being that IMVU will never pay us enough to make it worth it.)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “VictoriaAlexandrea” on May 22, 2022.

[Archived]

Honestly I miss the very first forum that we had when I joined IMVU 11 years ago. It was easier to find what you were looking for and to post. I find it hard to find things here and don't have the time to be searching around and then catching any flack for posting about something that had already been posed about but I was unable to find. Probably why I don't go on the forums anymore except when I'm really desperate to find something out.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Nums” on May 16, 2022.

[Archived]

I do not understand why imvu feels the need to reinvent the wheel. These forums are terrible and will always be terrible for information

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on May 06, 2022.

[Archived]

Much better! Thanks :)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on May 06, 2022.

[Archived]

@ShannonMac​ @RigsK​  it does seem to load better now, thanks. Previously the carousel images would load line by line like I was on dial up.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShannonMac” on May 06, 2022.

[Archived]

We made some changes to the carousel. Please give @RigsK​ and I a mention if you see changes or not to the page loading. Thanks.

Best,

Shannon

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on April 30, 2022.

[Archived]

The IMVU discussion where the creator categories used to be is what I'm talking about.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShannonMac” on April 29, 2022.

[Archived]

@BunnyCakes​ - Does old forums means the IMVU Discussions where Creator categories used to rest or do you mean the PHP forums? I think the latter but checking.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on April 21, 2022.

[Archived]

My main issue with this new site is how slow it is. Sometimes it's fine but at least half of the time it takes several minutes for a page to load. It's barely usable.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on April 12, 2022.

[Archived]

Its too hard to find topics easily.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 05, 2022.

[Archived]

I am trying to get used to the look. I don't care for the flashy header on each page. Makes me dizzy :/

0 Votes