[Archived - DiamondBones] How do I successfully manage multiple creator accounts?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 02, 2022.

[Archived]

My friends keep on telling me that the reason why the majority of my items never sell is because they're too random and don't suit my "brand". And that I should open multiple accounts and set each shop to have it's own theme to appear more organized, simple, and easy to grasp.

They say it has something to do with the default "best match" filter, and how most customers don't rely on the other search features. So I'm trapped.

I'm terrified at the concept of managing all these separate accounts. I have 1 extra account I opened awhile ago to use as a regular civilian and relaxation account, but I've learned about myself that I really don't like jumping accounts to switch. I prefer just sticking to one.

Customer service explained to me that I also would not be able to set notifications from alt accounts to all go to one email. So if I take my friends advice and open multiple accounts to create... I'd be constantly switching to keep upto date with everything. How do y'all do it? I can't even set a 2nd email account notification to my phone lol so 2-factor notification log ins are going to be a nightmare lol >,> I don't wanna @,@ So far, I can carefully arrange my google browser shortcut profiles on my desktop for my one alt account... but it's still not comfortable, especially with the idea of doing it for several creator accounts? This can't be the only option lol

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “JustinWallace” on April 07, 2022.

[Archived]

The amount of time and effort you would have to put into an account trying to make each one reach pro would be more than I can handle. I do pretty good sales on my one account with a mixture of stuff but I also do a lot of my own promotions and sales pitches so. You can do it with one account. It's possible.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 05, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 02, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @DiamondBones​ The major advantage I see to multiple accounts is have "multiple MASA Limits". Each avatar would have it's own MASA.

Some say make this alt do solely Rooms and Furniture, make this alt do nothing but Hair, another alt for Goth items. etc. etc. All of this is well and fine with the exception each of those alternate accounts need to gain a "Following". I mean a group of people interested exclusively in those things who anxiously wait your new submissions.

It is a BIG hassle to manage multiple accounts. I am not sure how many one person can handle in a 16 hour work day. LoL As you stated there are many requirements to keep all Alts appearing as Active in the Customer's eye. I know a some who took this approach and it worked in the past (old IMVU).

Mass produce everything you like on one account until the cash-outs are more than the MASA? Start working on another Alt and building that account while "spinning the plates" (on a stick) to keep the older accounts going?

Personal Choice, I guess. The main thing is to have fun and enjoyment while building your catalog(s).

~Enjoy Life

0 Votes