Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Tuggs” on February 23, 2022.

[Archived]

Hello,

I just received 15 false DMCA notifications and I'm getting tired of it. What is the DMCA agent really doing? Do they check the products before removing them from the store? Most of the 15 products that were removed were products that were in the first pages so I might as well tell you that my income is impacted.

I have sent a DMCA counter notification so I am waiting for an answer but my products will not be in the first pages anymore as I have to wait a delay before they reappear in my shop.

IMVU should really do something against this because it's not becoming liveable anymore. People are just jealous for no reason of the success of other creators.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 24, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @Tuggs​   IMVU did not make the DMCA Laws, they only follow them. We aren't allowed and shouldn't talk about legal issues here in the public Discussions. Creators can surf the web to find the actual DMCA laws. If you think you need consultation, talk to a competent legal adviser.

IMVU Staff (our creator advocate) has a post regrading this Here: https://help.imvu.com/s/question/0D54p000028qBVVCA2/ Also, you may find the Help Article handy it is Here: http://im.vu/help950

Thanks

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LuceEve” on February 24, 2022.

[Archived]

I had to deal with a DCMA years ago. When file sales were big on here I & another person purchased the same file. The product I submitted was selling good & that person got jealous. I even provided proof, yet my item was removed & the other seller item still in shop. I have had countless icons stolen & I have filed DCMAs & nothing has ever been done not even a response.

0 Votes