[Archived - C0Rl] Hi if anyone can help me .. i've uploaded a song in create mode.. i hear it fine in create but not in the room?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “C0Rl” on February 22, 2022.

[Archived]

i contacted CS .. was told to clean my cache uninstall imvu and reinstall and clean app data.. and restart .. i did all that 2x.. and still wasn't working.. then 2nd CS told me it's not working the song on their end and to 'edit' it.. which i did and still not working in the room.. then i was told to ask for help from forums if anyone knows a solution thanks very much

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “VixSinKitty” on February 24, 2022.

[Archived]

@REXbaddie​ What it means are the files have to Populate through the Peer Process. Although you can hear them in the Editor.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 22, 2022.

[Archived]

HI @C0Rl​ Many times with new Voice Boxes; if they work okay in Create Mode, you need to submit them then wait 24 to 36 hours out of Peer Review and then try them. This means no editing, no touching at all. It seems the heavier a Voice Box is the longer they need to "bake" after in the catalog.

The first time you try it after waiting, the Triggers may be a little slow to work. After everyone who listens has it in their cache, they will work better. Clearing the Cache is not helpful for anything unless the cache is corrupt.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “REXbaddie” on February 22, 2022.

[Archived]

Hello C0ri,

This is a GREAT question you have here.

I see that you have already Cleared the IMVU cache and restarted the client as well as uninstalled IMVU app data from your PC and reinstalled it.

If the item was working just fine in the creator mode I'm honestly as stumped as you are dear! I don't understand why it would not be working in a normal room of IMVU as long as your typing the triggers incorrectly the same way they are set to the voicebox and you're a smart girl so I know you are!

Perhaps IMVU staff or a more knowable Creator of IMVU can lend some insight into what is happening.

Good-Luck! ~ REX.

0 Votes