[Archived - ArtemisMoonLove] why is it not letting me summit an item when i was already charged for it it says this item was not summited

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “ArtemisMoonLove” on February 09, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “1n3DAkasaSB” on February 12, 2022.

[Archived]

I keep an eye on the top of the page when I submit these days, because I have had it happen a few times, if I catch it when it happens, I just go to "Add HTML" and add a brief description, then usually it will submit from there fine.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 11, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @ArtemisMoonLove​ Open the Creator Dashboard From there look at the first tab to find it, if not then look on the My Projects tab. Click on the link for your product. If you see a Red Banner at the top of that page, Click on Submit to Peer Review. If it says it has not passed Peer Review, it should take about 24 to 3 hours to pass.

It should be said, there is a current glitch and IMVU is aware. The bar at the top of the product will say, This product has not gone through Peer Review. IMVU says to resubmit the product as the workaround until the issue is solved.

Image4 

Open the Product Page and Add HTML Description at the bottom. Edit or not, just press Submit again and it should come up fine.

Hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JAM” on February 09, 2022.

[Archived]

Moved to Creator

0 Votes