[Archived - wendelien] When uploading a derived product it will not let me select a rating. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “wendelien” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on February 04, 2022.

[Archived]

I had an issue loading it on the classic but then it worked on the 3rd try. I could move to both GA and AP. I also tried it in studio and was able to change from GA to AP.

You have the most recent client downloaded? Maybe uninstall and reinstall the classic client. Or you can make it in studio.

Come back here and report if this doesn't work or if it did please.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “wendelien” on February 04, 2022.

[Archived]

The product is rated GA. Product number 57659601. I cannot select GA nor AP in the drop down box.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Please link the product or leave the product id number.

Is the product AP? Then it automatically becomes AP no matter what. That is what Lestat was telling you above.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “wendelien” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

ty so much for responding. however, the problem is it will not allow me to select anything.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @wendelien​ We can always select a higher rating than the derive we used. If it is GA we may select AP, but not the other way around. Also in the classic Create Mode make sure the chat line is "down". Make sure you are not looking at inventory, etc. It will prevent some areas from being selected. If you have an AP product that you would like rated as GA, Submit as AP and Hide it. You can start a Help Case and ask IMVU staff to look at it. They may rate this for you this as a favor.

Thanks

0 Votes