[Archived - MissMaya] Catalog in Client and Web best match glitch

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MissMaya” on January 21, 2022.

[Archived]

For quite a while now, best match (best seller) category in web and client have been glitching, often showing unrelated products, overpriced products, ancient products, bundles....

It happens very randomly and sometimes in specific clothing category such as tops and pants.

Today I may see random 20.000cr AP panties as the top of best match... tomorrow it may be a 2008 demoness bundle thats older than my account at the top of best match "tops" category.

Super weird is no one seems to be talking about it, is this a known issue and I simply haven't seen a discussion on it? Is this being looked into? I know for a fact this affects more people than just me.

0 Votes

32 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “RigsK” on February 08, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi All,

We looked into this and made some adjustments that we think may resolve the issue. If you still see odd results in the default view, let me know. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on February 04, 2022.

[Archived]

Still actively looking into this :)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

BUMP

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BellaSpirito” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

This is definitely happening. I do a lot of modeling for the creator Candried and I’ve notice when I go into her catalog from client to grab a link for a bundle I’m streaming for her, the items shown are older items from over a month ago, and her newer items are completely gone. I make sure I sort my NEWEST PRODUCTS. This glitch is harming a lot of creators as their catty isn’t updated like it should be. I assume it’s not just a glitch on my end as it’s happening to others I see as well 

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Candried” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Okay so my sales have totally died since New years and one of my friends who model for me just messaged me that I sent a bundle to and they said they can't find my bundle in the shop. Imvu what is going on? Please fix this.. please..

They said they dont see any of my new stuff in my shop... Inbox - IMVU (gyazo.com)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Same here, it's still broken.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Its still going on. I checked the web catalog and its doing the same thing.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Seosu” on February 03, 2022.

[Archived]

I thought I was going crazy when I checked the catalog the other day. Seeing bunch of old items and overpriced & tacky ones, glad that’s being looked into.

I guess I won’t be doing any shopping for some time, I doubt I’ll remember to click 1-1000cr each time I’m in shop. That seems to do the trick, only then you can see bestsellers.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on January 30, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you @RigsK​ ♥

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on January 30, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you for the added info, everyone! Actively looking into this.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “oxPrincessLeighxo” on January 29, 2022.

[Archived]

i'm glad you are showing these screen shots @MissMaya​ because i've seen this in the shop as well... items that are ASTRONOMICAL in price... i don't know what this is, because it's a scam and a total rip off !! perhaps this is some trick to get noobs to spend crazy amounts of credits ? who knows, but i certainly am NOT ! imvu should see this a recognize it as a crazy stunt !

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Yooju” on January 29, 2022.

[Archived]

Please fix this issue asap. creators including me are having an experience of decrease in sales. I think this issue should've been fixed already before we brought it up.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

@MissMaya​  My masa is 2x what I will earn this month on 4u, vast majority of my sales come from derives, more than half my income is poof... again.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

@4u​  I don't know what effort that would be though, since it is across all platforms (including next and mobile). This seems to be a huge algorithm bug and will affect everywhere the shop is, I am concerned about anything that would break the catalog algorithm... because it means they have been poking it or around it...enough to break it. Yikes

@RigsK​ Pretty please keep us updated about this? The 21st is when I made this post, but the issue has been around A LOT longer than that, some are saying that it happened during the holidays... the fact that no one was aware or was taking it seriously is actually super concerning.

Creators like to know when things are being looked at because it puts us a bit at ease, no update just makes everyone imagine the very worse and get very very frustrated. There are A LOT of people that are experiencing devastating drops in sales due to this, this will affect our income for months to come due to masa! So a quick fix would be very much appreciated. ♥

Today my shop view is completely broken, page 1 is ok, then page 2 shows a load of overpriced items... its so bloody wacky.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@RigsK​ Awesome that a bug report has been submitted on this glitch that affects every user and eats a hole in paid developers incomes.. again

On a side note via @BunnyCakes​  I see MetaJuice was launched today https://venturebeat.com/2022/01/27/together-labs-launches-metajuice-for-nft-games-and-apps/ Will we be enlightened at the the community effects and involvement in that?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on January 28, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi All,

Thank you for bringing this up. On January 21, a bug was submitted re this issue. Will keep you posted!

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@MissMaya​  @DONATELLA​  What if.. its not a mistake but part of a very deliberate effort.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LaLov” on January 27, 2022.

[Archived]

I asked on Instagram and it's bad. 1 out of 30 people sees things normally. 10 out of 12 people are experiencing a decrease in sales. I understand that some people have had issues since before Christmas, others since two-three weeks, and now it seems since two days things are out of control for most of us. Please fix this.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Felinna” on January 27, 2022.

[Archived]

I see ancient products on first pages since two days. Almost nothing new or bestsellers that showed Monday (and for weeks) is showing now. Is the algorithm ok?​

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DONATELLA” on January 27, 2022.

[Archived]

Newest products search filter caused my shop to completely disappear!! I had to contact live chat and after so many tries i got it back!! But its really Not good! why you guys are doing this??

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on January 27, 2022.

[Archived]

Ok so. So I am just confirming that next is also affected: https://gyazo.com/5e022638fce441f1fc490e6c9ff255fa - https://gyazo.com/67f1c84180d9c261e45fbe75c8d5aeb9

Can we get a word from a staff member addressing this? This has been going on for months.

This is a major concern, as creators we pay a very high commission on the sale of each product we make, your cut is larger than other platforms. The very least we expect is a catalog that works, that is what we pay for. I am kinda maybe a little offended...

I will continue to post screenshots every time I come across this , hopefully someone will notice. The way it looks to be ignored is very upsetting.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Sweetener” on January 27, 2022.

[Archived]

I'm also experiencing the same issue.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on January 26, 2022.

[Archived]

Another day of logging in and seeing this as soon as I open shop: https://gyazo.com/f1142fa38d7f4b479c83fa78c3512cfa

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Candried” on January 26, 2022.

[Archived]

I've noticed this for a while now. My bundles don't sell anymore because of it. I wish Imvu would fix this glitch.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polygon” on January 25, 2022.

[Archived]

The search function is just completely broken. IMVU changed something and has messed it up for sure.

0 Votes